Just to let you guys and gals know... I'm keeping the video up for one more week and then it is going away from the server. Now that most of you have it already. I hope you have enjoyed what you waited so long for.
Sasha Video
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha Video
Just to let you guys and gals know... I'm keeping the video up for one more week and then it is going away from the server. Now that most of you have it already. I hope you have enjoyed what you waited so long for. -
Re: Sasha Video
He actually says it an orbital track. It was a song that was used in the movie Hackers. I'm not sure on what it exactly is.Comment
-
Re: Sasha Video
You are all very welcome.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment