without reading the whole thread...did i miss the US chance?>
MercuryServer FREE T-shirts Round #2
Collapse
X
-
Re: MercuryServer FREE T-shirts Round #2
without reading the whole thread...did i miss the US chance?>"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1." -
Originally posted by Encryptionthey will be making it across the pond (hopefully soon) and I can let you know when they do....
-e-Comment
-
Re: MercuryServer FREE T-shirts Round #2
that was a loooooooooong time agoOriginally posted by DreamGirliewithout reading the whole thread...did i miss the US chance?>
wait for round 3. Then don't miss out
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: MercuryServer FREE T-shirts Round #2
Umm without reading the whole thread like that other lazy person, what about us Australians? I'd love to be wearing one of these shirts when I see Digweed at the end of October.
Let me know cos I'm dying for one!"If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Australia can be doable if you're willing to sport the shipping cost to your location, I can investigate it and let you know...
FYI I will have the T's in my possession by the end of September so we can donate off the few remaining ones.... keep your eyes peeled for updates....
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
be here by the end of the month for SUREwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: MercuryServer FREE T-shirts Round #2
we're working on it.Comment
-
Re: MercuryServer FREE T-shirts Round #2
in the mail, should be here within this weekwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: MercuryServer FREE T-shirts Round #2
nice! my last one already ripped...need a new one..."America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln
"the progressive sound will not come back because it's already here; you just need to search for it." - Mo ShicComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment