it was definitely the best night that digweed has done since twilo. and I got just as sideways as I used to too. Been three years for me well worth the expense I have been payin this week. Change the club back to the way it was and you will not only have the best in NYC but the best in the world.
not poto here , but..........DIGWEED
Collapse
X
-
Re: not poto here , but..........DIGWEED
it was definitely the best night that digweed has done since twilo. and I got just as sideways as I used to too. Been three years for me well worth the expense I have been payin this week. Change the club back to the way it was and you will not only have the best in NYC but the best in the world.
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment