If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
since our numbers have been increading I have noticed that there has been a lot less talk on GYY.. maybe we will have to increase the posts to get downloads to 200.. must be a lot of leaches coming on board...
the cardinals are palying good baseball but it is the same story as last year.. they aren't deep enough. I would watch out for Los Angeles Angels & Florida this year.. Florida if they make the playoffs I would be really affraid to play with there pitching and guys like Delgado in the line-up this year.. Shit Chicago might go all the way.. I will give you my picks once the playoffs start but right now I would say that if they started today I would pick L.A... sorry as long as Edmonds is on your team you won't win, he is gonna go down as one of the greatest centerfielders but will never win.
I'm sure if you just say Sasha, chem will appear outta nowhere.
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."
If I have time enaugh to spend in this forum it will be great, but unfortunatly I have no time to spend, caming late home,no internet in my new home,and like me there will be a lot of people, and talk of nothing , is stupid, I like this music thats why I?m here, I use to post in the other forum ,strange and ramdom things, that is was before,but that is my opinion,
the cardinals are palying good baseball but it is the same story as last year.. they aren't deep enough. I would watch out for Los Angeles Angels & Florida this year.. Florida if they make the playoffs I would be really affraid to play with there pitching and guys like Delgado in the line-up this year.. Shit Chicago might go all the way.. I will give you my picks once the playoffs start but right now I would say that if they started today I would pick L.A... sorry as long as Edmonds is on your team you won't win, he is gonna go down as one of the greatest centerfielders but will never win.
1. We had injuries the past couple of months, it's been our bench that's kept us in the lead. I don't know where you're getting this "not deep enough" thing.
2. Florida? We've smoked them all year. Won every series against them this year, and scored out the ass on their pitchers.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment