Parties in Hungary - round2
Collapse
X
-
Re: Parties in Hungary - round2
Is this really happening in Siofok? What is this Club Flort? Do you have any detailed information about this event? Let me know if it is confirmed because I want to come down all the way from PolandOriginally posted by csabuar15 of Oct: Satoshi and Lexicon Avenue @ Fl?rt, Si?fok
04 of Nov: Anthony Pappa @ Home, Budapest
18 of Nov: Steve Lawler @ Home, Budapest
Cs
thanksComment
-
Re: Parties in Hungary - round2
I am looking for club Home website..anyone? thanksComment
-
Late news

For more Sultan Tour dates and apply for a chance to be on his guestlist: http://www.djsultan.com/index.php?section=tourLast edited by littleannie; October 17, 2005, 09:27:50 PM.Comment
-
Re: Parties in Hungary - round2
Originally posted by krolikkI am looking for club Home website..anyone? thanks
www.homeclub.huComment
-
Re: Late news
Hello Littleannie...I was on this party...and it was fu***in goooodOriginally posted by littleannie
For more Sultan Tour dates and apply for a chance to be on his guestlist: http://www.djsultan.com/index.php?section=tour
Sultan played 1.5 hours, cos he had to go to another club to play...
I was a bit dissapointed, cos I registered for Sultan's guest list, but nobody knew about this list...but anyway they could not spoil this party
Comment
-
Re: Parties in Hungary - round2
Oh! I'm so glad you went. I heard Blondy was amazing...He gonna be back in montreal next week @ Stereo after a month touring... I just cant wait.
Let me know if ever you got a confirmation about being on Sultan guestlist... ok?

Comment
-
Re: Parties in Hungary - round2
there is the link for the Biggest NYE party in Eastern Europe!
Sasha+ Hernan Cattaneo.
WHOA!!!! Let me know if any of you guys are going there.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment