thanks for the sets
Hernan 3/9
Collapse
X
-
Re: Hernan 3/9
Does that mean he's consistantly not spot on?
"If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Re: Hernan 3/9
he doesn't like zabiela
he said he plays too hard .. hehehe....
that's not good pataky.. not good at all!http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
Re: Hernan 3/9
I can't find the freakin' downloads on this new template, so I can't say but metro dance sets should have less "hernancattaneodotcom" talking and more live set structure. Any opinions? They are great, though.Comment
-
Re: Hernan 3/9
They aren't up on this site.Comment
-
Re: Hernan 3/9
to be truthful, i have been getting Hernan's sets everyweek, however every so often i get Digweed's. Not to put down Digweed, just been ejoying little change in music. Thanks [MS] for posting his sets.************************************************
ThOu ShaLL Not LiStEn To BaD MusIk
************************************************Comment
-
Re: Hernan 3/9
I too, enjoy Hernan's sets better than Digweed's, but not as much as Zabiela's 2 hour live sets.Comment
-
Re: Hernan 3/9
I prefer those sets where catanneo plays for a crowd... i mean...
these radio shows are good, but... when hernan plays "live" he gives a lot more...
and the feeling
IMO
.:from the edge of the deep green sea:.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment