amazing sound!
James Zabiela - FOUR.2
Collapse
X
-
Re: James Zabiela - FOUR.2 for Download
M83 'Teen Angst' (Luciano Mix)
This song is fukin CRAZY!! I can't get enough of this honestly..
part 1 is my fav..
Zabiela come back to Canada!!
Comment
-
Re: James Zabiela - FOUR.2 for Download
WOW!!! I'lltry to download it...
seems like i don't have sufficient post

Thanks to James Z! and MS too
.:from the edge of the deep green sea:.Comment
-
Re: James Zabiela - FOUR.2 for Download
Patience my friend, you should read the sticky at the top of GYY.Originally posted by Lrnso when are the downloads gonna be back up? i got zero one and two, need more!!!Comment
-
Re: James Zabiela - FOUR.2 for Download
Wow! Glad you guys are digging it... It was really a mix I made for my ipod and for friends I had no idea it would get such a reaction...!
Thanks!
JZ
Comment
-
Re: James Zabiela - FOUR.2 for Download
Its a slice of genius IMO. Zero is probably my favourite mix in about 10 years- staggering.
As a body of work it goes right up there with Renaissance 1 & NE1 for me.
I've just been shot by the future and james zabeila was the man who pulled the trigger. inspirational.LATEST MIXES FOR D/LOAD:
http://johnpaulsykes.wordpress.com/mixes/Comment
-
Re: James Zabiela - FOUR.2 for Download
Absolutely class mix. I managed to get this from somewhere else. I think it beats "Utilities" hands down and is one of the best mixes of the year so far.
Well done James, keep up the good work.
Loose Lipped Controller in da Mothafukin Hizzows!!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment