Canada - just make sure you don't step on the weed
what's the safest place to live in the world away from natural disasters?
Collapse
X
-
Re: what's the safest place to live in the world away from natural disasters?
ya we've got it good up here. no earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados are rare. but then there is the winters that make grown men cry like sissy girls. its 6 of 1 really...Comment
-
Re: what's the safest place to live in the world away from natural disasters?
rofl. terrible. but rofl.Tijuana unless you consider herpes a disaster.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: what's the safest place to live in the world away from natural disasters?
California ain't gonna slide away til long after we're dead! What I don't get is people are more freaked out about earthquakes than they are about hurricanes (maybe that's changed since Katrina and probably the upcoming Rita one). I thank God everyday I don't live there. I may not like where I live but there are many places in the world that are worse places to live.Comment
-
Re: what's the safest place to live in the world away from natural disasters?
All things concidered....nowhere. No matter where you are, mother nature will find a way to kill at least a couple of your fellow countrymen a year. :?Comment
-
Re: what's the safest place to live in the world away from natural disasters?
I live in Canada and it's pretty safe. If it snows hard, stay home retard!
How about Australia? Or do they get typhoons? Seems pretty safe, other than the thinner ozone layer.PhilipComment
-
Re: what's the safest place to live in the world away from natural disasters?
I was going to make the point about the ozone layer - but is that natural or man made???Originally posted by pdowneyI live in Canada and it's pretty safe. If it snows hard, stay home retard!
How about Australia? Or do they get typhoons? Seems pretty safe, other than the thinner ozone layer.An ounce of image is worth a pound of performance.Comment
-
Re: what's the safest place to live in the world away from natural disasters?
Oregon. Meth is the only thing that will kill you.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: what's the safest place to live in the world away from natural disasters?
snow. and lot's of it.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: what's the safest place to live in the world away from natural disasters?
under a rock..and even then you are not safe, somebody will probably pick it up and throw it.... i dont think that there are more natural disasters nowadays , just more peopleComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,517
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment