I was too lazy to look for a cool and unique nickname to register so I just tried with my name but as on most pages that name is already in use (what a surprise
So how did you come up with your nick name ?
Collapse
X
-
Re: So how did you come up with your nick name ?
I was too lazy to look for a cool and unique nickname to register so I just tried with my name but as on most pages that name is already in use (what a surprise
) I just added my name again. End of story and no, you won't get these 20 seconds of your life back. Never.
-
Re: So how did you come up with your nick name ?
I use to have a thing for Colombian strippers (still do). We would hang out at all the clubs and the beaches in NY (miss those days, now I got a girl). They called me superlindo and I guess it stuck.Comment
-
Re: So how did you come up with your nick name ?
Jarble was one of my favorite terms to use back in the day when I was scrambling my brains with tainted paper- sorta like discombobulated. Had to throw the 187 in there for obvious reasons. Have been using it as my screen name for about 8 year now. No reason to change.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: So how did you come up with your nick name ?
My nickname comes from the city a live, aaand Rulers of hte Deeep, simple
Comment
-
Re: So how did you come up with your nick name ?
Mine used to be my last name.... now its my whole name.
Like Cher.Comment
-
Re: So how did you come up with your nick name ?
I was always told when i'm at the club I don't dancing stop so they always called me the runningman..Comment
-
Re: So how did you come up with your nick name ?
i don't know why not dancingman?? my trademark move when I was being retarded was the runningman.Comment
-
Re: So how did you come up with your nick name ?
bart_smastard = smart bastard .. but i am prone to acts of total stupidityComment
-
Re: So how did you come up with your nick name ?
where is pataky on this one? i am real curious how an abducted guy from hungry got that nameonce upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Comment
-
Re: So how did you come up with your nick name ?
nothing too exciting here. it was a nickname when I was a skater as a kid. as I recall, I went through a stretch where I used the word "toast" quite a bit, usually to describe someone who had just cashed it in while skating. people called me that then, and when it first came time to pick screen names in the early 90's, I stuck with it and have kept it ever since.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment