-e-
Similar Threads
Collapse
X
-
Similar Threads
For those of you who haven't seen it already, there is a new feature enabled on the forum.... its called similar threads and its at the very bottom of the page of every thread .... it essentially searches the database for threads with similar subjects / keywords and displays them and is helpful to those who are looking for something and stumble upon a thread during a search etc.
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: Similar Threads
Noticed that yesterday. Really nice feature.
BTW is there any way to utilize more of the screen with the board? With the old one the text went to the ends of the screen, with this one there is an inch of black on each side which is my biggest problem with this one."They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin -
Re: Similar Threads
Its my fault again.
Text is not meant to be read across an entire screen. Therefore I locked it down. You will get used to it among the other changes and find that its actually better.
Comment
-
-
-
Re: Similar Threads
Cool feature. Concidering some people don't name their threads anything near what they are about, it should come in pretty handy.Comment
-
Re: Similar Threads
Fair enough, but maybe you can address this for me: On the old board it kept track of the posts I had and had not read. With this one I go to view a forum and it acts as if I've read the posts but haven't. Is there a module you can add to do this?Originally posted by palmerIts my fault again.
Text is not meant to be read across an entire screen. Therefore I locked it down. You will get used to it among the other changes and find that its actually better.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin FranklinComment
-
Re: Similar Threads
yes sir..... the old board was saving read posts in the database...... this one is using cookies.... vBulletin has made a Release Candidate of version 3.5 (which is not considered a full release) and is the next version release due out any time which does the same thing i.e. saved read post info in the databse as opposed to in your cookie....... so it will resolve the issuewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Similar Threads
Wicked feckin' avatar Palmer...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment