damn looks like a stiffy
Day of Defeat: Source
Collapse
X
-
Re: Day of Defeat: Source
damn looks like a stiffywww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Comment
-
Re: Day of Defeat: Source
more mods I need to install on this fucking thingwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Day of Defeat: Source
I'm a big fan of DOD, played the heck out of since the original beta.
here are some videos of the game play:
http://www.907th.com/file.php?id=482
http://files.filefront.com/dodsource.../fileinfo.html
Comment
-
Re: Day of Defeat: Source
Damn, when was the beta going on?? I got an invite for the CS:S beta...not this one.
Comment
-
Re: Day of Defeat: Source
Played this for a minute last night. Looks pretty good, I didn't see any of the HDR effects, but they are in select maps only, and I only played on one. Anyone else who is playing this, hit me up...maybe Valve has got the Friends thing in Steam worked out so that it actually works.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,517
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment