whats this rep power
Collapse
X
-
Re: whats this rep power
Sorry Jib...that was the best I could do.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: whats this rep power
those? no thanks
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: whats this rep power
What might I ask is going on with this whole rep power thing? I looked at it the other day and I was at a 3, which means something...i guess. Then I look today and I have nothing by the little green jewel.
What if anything does this rep power have to do with anything?
Comment
-
-
Re: whats this rep power
fine, it doesn't matter to me.Comment
-
Re: whats this rep power
Jeff it is a rating system for posts and threads. It goes to the user.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment