I got to about 14 seconds, he was still yammering about how he deleted the first version, just unbearable....
What not to say to a girl......
Collapse
X
-
Re: What not to say to a girl......
I love the internet. When I first saw this, I thought it was literally a mix tape of music he made for his girlfriend. She definitely dumped him three days too late.The djs took pills to stay awake and play for seven days......Comment
-
Re: What not to say to a girl......
Two minutes and had to stop. Not sure if it is real or not but if it is, that geezer deserves a good kicking. Imagine if it was one of your mates!! I cant believe it actually goes on for so long
[quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'Comment
-
Re: What not to say to a girl......
i love you so much! oh... and btw! I love you sooo sosososososososoo much! baby I love you so much! six months i love you so much six months i love you i loveyou .
PS: I love you
PSS: Yes, I left school during the second grade because I was just too damn good to go back!
I love you so much"I don't know what will be used in the next world war, but the 4th will be fought with stones."Comment
-
Re: What not to say to a girl......
here's something you should never say .. women are only there to collect semen from the superior male species .. in effect they are simply "spunk buckets" .
now is it ure place or mine
smooth or what ?Comment
-
Re: What not to say to a girl......
what a fuckin toool......
I lost count on how many times he said he loves her. I was at 2 then he went on a "i love you" frenzy. the guy hates repeating himself.
I just wanna smack this dude.Edited - Bossy to racey for workComment
-
Comment
-
Re: What not to say to a girl......
eeeek!
this dude is sooooooo uncool!
i played this thing to my girl and we laughed our asses off!
sad though.. i pitty him
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment