funny how we pay more for gas that isnt even produced yet
So there's this rumour about gas prices going around...
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: So there's this rumour about gas prices going around...
shit.. prolly wasn't such a great idea to buy that gas guzzling truck of mine after all.i reject your reality, and substitute my own.
www.flynoteproductions.comComment
-
Re: So there's this rumour about gas prices going around...
Well, I went to get gas and do some jobs this morning, and -- no lineups, no change in the price! $1.03 yesterday, $1.03 today. So I get my normal tank full for about $50.
I asked the woman at the gas bar, "So, after yesterday's craziness the price hasn't changed?" and she said, "Yeah, I knew it wouldn't."
Was it all a silly rumour, or are the gas companies toying with us?PhilipComment
-
Re: So there's this rumour about gas prices going around...
Yep...thats happening in the N.E. too. I got my gas yesterday.Originally posted by groffhibbitzI heard on the news that gas could go up to $5.00 a gallon soon...
Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: So there's this rumour about gas prices going around...
$5 is worst-case scenario...obviously with the media jumping on it, it's causing "panic"...
Do expect some type of a spike over the next week or so...could be a few cents, could be a fair amount depending on how much things are affected and your location.FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment