This sets are great ! Thanks for that :-)
James Zabiela - FOUR.2
Collapse
X
-
Re: James Zabiela - FOUR.2 for Download
J-Shock, that must have taken you a while for that. Thank you for the time it took you to do that.Comment
-
Re: James Zabiela - FOUR.2 for Download
is anyone else not totally thrilled with these sets?
don't get me wrong James is the shiznit. but overall it seems to me that the music is turning from deep, rhythmic meaning that's awesome to dance to, to annoying computer beeps. am I alone?Comment
-
Re: James Zabiela - FOUR.2 for Download
No, I`m not over impressed with it either. A lot of shit I hear lately has all these bleeps in it and it`s just not for me. I put it down to my age, whats your excuse?Originally posted by nso98adon't get me wrong James is the shiznit. but overall it seems to me that the music is turning from deep, rhythmic meaning that's awesome to dance to, to annoying computer beeps. am I alone?
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: James Zabiela - FOUR.2 for Download
grand slam homez. grand slam.james zabiela hit a homerun on this one . great set!dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: James Zabiela - FOUR.2 for Download
I haven't been able to DL it yet, it seems that the downloads section on this new site is down rite? Any1 willing to hook a brotha up thru yousendit? email: filipefrotabroo@hotmail.com lookin fwd to listen that partone, interesting TL
Comment
-
Re: James Zabiela - FOUR.2 for Download
^ I bet half the people here probably have it on soulseek by now... may want to join the MercuryServer room, right-click, and Search Files in Room or whatever it isComment
-
Re: James Zabiela - FOUR.2 for Download
for those that haven't gotten it yet.
Comment
-
Re: James Zabiela - FOUR.2 for Download
reckon that's my problem too.
Originally posted by MusicalJourneyNo, I`m not over impressed with it either. A lot of shit I hear lately has all these bleeps in it and it`s just not for me. I put it down to my age, whats your excuse?
Comment
-
Re: James Zabiela - FOUR.2 for Download
You're twenty-freakin'-five. I'm almost 28 and you can bleep and glitch the hell out of me!Originally posted by nso98areckon that's my problem too.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment