Thread of the year.
WELCOME BACK (Downloads online)
Collapse
X
-
Re: WELCOME BACK (Downloads offline)
What downloads section?Originally posted by fer_downloads section?
Does a bear shit in the Wal-Mart?Originally posted by fer_will it come back?
Absolutely.Originally posted by fer_if yes, when?A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: WELCOME BACK (Downloads offline)
Why is that b/c you can listen to all the newbies bitch about where are the d/l and when are they coming back. whine whine whine. boo hoo. E & the rest of the MS team will decide what they want to do with this site. Either way maybe it will get rid of some of the leechers.Originally posted by skahoundThread of the year.Common Sense is not Common at all.Comment
-
Re: WELCOME BACK (Downloads offline)
Dream on young man, dream on.Originally posted by rewing3Either way maybe it will get rid of some of the leechers.

Still, I have not gotten anywhere.Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.Comment
-
Re: WELCOME BACK (Downloads offline)
Gents,
Forgive me I'm a bit new to the board. I will be patient as a mo fo if I have to but, is there any way to DL Hernan Cattaneo from last night here?? I understand the boad is not 100% complete. I'm not sure what download offline means?
~SComment
-
Re: WELCOME BACK (Downloads offline)
Downloads Offline means that we are not hosting any downloads at the moment. We completely transferred the site in terms of the software used and because of that, all new download code needs to be written in order to make them available. Please bear with us, it takes an insane amount of time to complete these integrations. We are all hurting the same when it comes to the downloads, but remember beggars can't be choosers. You do not pay for board access, downloads, etc. therefore, those that are performing the necessary actions to allow us to have a board, downloads, etc. are not generating any income from working here. If there was a $50/person fee to access [ms], I'm sure we could generate enough revenue to pay someone full-time to make sure that there were fresh downloads every day, the board was in working condition 100% with no downtime, etc. Thanks for understanding.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: WELCOME BACK (Downloads offline)
u right... the dowloads is a xtra job. the comunity wait for MS work in the new webOriginally posted by skahoundDownloads Offline means that we are not hosting any downloads at the moment. We completely transferred the site in terms of the software used and because of that, all new download code needs to be written in order to make them available. Please bear with us, it takes an insane amount of time to complete these integrations. We are all hurting the same when it comes to the downloads, but remember beggars can't be choosers. You do not pay for board access, downloads, etc. therefore, those that are performing the necessary actions to allow us to have a board, downloads, etc. are not generating any income from working here. If there was a $50/person fee to access [ms], I'm sure we could generate enough revenue to pay someone full-time to make sure that there were fresh downloads every day, the board was in working condition 100% with no downtime, etc. Thanks for understanding.
Smoke to all................
It does not smoke cigarette because lungs you have only two.
Smoke marijuana; because neurons you have million.Comment
-
Re: WELCOME BACK (Downloads offline)
Not to be the last to add to this, but I love the new look...
Sexy just like Jib...The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.Comment
-
Re: WELCOME BACK (Downloads offline)
Wow...talk about different. I like it though. Wish the font was a tad smaller but overall pretty nice!I ain't no damn noobie. Bitch.Comment
-
Re: WELCOME BACK (Downloads offline)
font was smaller ???????? I thought I was needing glasses I couldn't see.... the fucking thing is so small alreadywww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: WELCOME BACK (Downloads offline)
please, I am in bed by 9 on a saturday. No way I could stay up that late and record them myself.Originally posted by picklemonkeyhave you tried recording them yourself? ain't nothing more reliable than doing something yourself
It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: WELCOME BACK (Downloads offline)
^^ how old are you ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment