Re: going clubbing and getting older?
I'm 28 know, and I don't like the idea of throwing up and hangovers. I guess I'm growing up. Finally. So I will have 3 drinks tops on one special night monthly.
I'm 28 know, and I don't like the idea of throwing up and hangovers. I guess I'm growing up. Finally. So I will have 3 drinks tops on one special night monthly.

I think sightless pretty much hit the nail on the head. Only other thing I think makes a difference is change. I always go out on Saturday nights. Once in a while I will decide to stay in. The next week it takes much longer to recover from my activities. If you are doing things in a pattern your body adapts, if you surprise your body it has to adjust. This also applies to excersize, eating, suppliments, ect. Just try working the same muscles everyday. The first few days your really sore but after your body adapts you don't even get sore. Now if you randomize your schedule you'll notice that you get sore more often.

Comment