Enjoy
Sasha Guest Mix in Steve Smart Kiss100 Show 2-nite
Collapse
X
-
Sasha Guest Mix in Steve Smart Kiss100 Show 2-nite
Just tuned in ... apparently Sasha's on in 7-mins.
EnjoysigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Tags: None -
Sasha didn't play anything that you can't get off his recent Global DJ/Diversified Portfolio sets.
I reckon he's ripped a promo mix and is using it in the radio stations he visits.
Pity I can't make it to Fabric ... will have to wait until Sankeys next month, followed by his Birthday show (Pacha) and We Love .. @ Space in September ... come on !
BTW Look out for his Hotmix from Mambo on Tongy's show in a couple of weeks time.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
WTF???????????? cant you see I live in sweden?????????????????????????? sweden is so much fucking bullshit crap mainstream sucking ass fucking music I fucking puke at it!Originally posted by Jibgolly???Originally posted by CatZI'd like something new with sasha, havent heaqrd anything from him in a few years... hard to come by I guess
have you been living in a cave?
there is more than enough sasha sets to go around. recent ones*
let me on your computer to download some new stuff with sasha or at least point me to were I could download it!!!!Peace!
Comment
-

Sasha - Diversified Portfolio mix (same as his recent Global DJ mix .. but with an extra track and some of his stuff b4 and after the mix).
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment