Downloads Online!!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Downloads Online!!!
Sweet. I like how we don't have passwords any longer too.
And I'm learning to appreciate vBulletin a lot more then PhP as well. Love all the latest changes"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
- Thomas JeffersonComment
-
Re: Downloads Online!!!
I have just visited a couple mac forums and it seems safari is not good at reading mime-types of attached files. I don't think I can help hereOriginally posted by deepsoulnop ... ) :
i was wondering if anybody else is having this problem , there should be some othe people using mac with this , any help would be really apreciatted ,
thanks in advance ,
ds
Comment
-
Re: Downloads Online!!!
works for me ..this vb board is fucking nice..great work -eComment
-
Re: Downloads Online!!!
glad you like it mate, I like it too
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Downloads Online!!!
More and more people start to change their minds about the new look and the benefits of the vbulletin software. Glad to see this.Originally posted by Civic_ZenSweet. I like how we don't have passwords any longer too.
And I'm learning to appreciate vBulletin a lot more then PhP as well. Love all the latest changes
Comment
-
Re: Downloads Online!!!
I'm trying to use NetPumper to dl the sets. It's an old version without all of the spyware crap in it. If I drag the link to NetPumper then all it downloads is a zero byte php file. I can download fine in IE by just clicking link, but what can I do to use NetPumper?
Alternatively, what other download managers do peeps on the board use?An ounce of image is worth a pound of performance.Comment
-
Re: Downloads Online!!!
we've disabled the download managers to protect the links cause even though the stats on the downloads page showed 200 downloads, Cpanel was showing me 900... which meant the direct links to the sets were being circulated way more than we realized and we had to take this step to protect our bandwidthwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Downloads Online!!!
Good going guys. Downloads working fine for me.
Good Job!!
Loose Lipped Controller in da Mothafukin Hizzows!!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment