Anyone else watching it? I loved how they replaced Henry Winkeler's character with a character played by Scott Baio. I've been laughing at that ever since last night...
Arrested Development (may contain spoilers)
Collapse
X
-
Arrested Development (may contain spoilers)
Best sitcom on TV right now. The show is so packed with great writing, it's tough to catch it all in one viewing.
Anyone else watching it? I loved how they replaced Henry Winkeler's character with a character played by Scott Baio. I've been laughing at that ever since last night...Tags: None -
Re: Arrested Development (may contain spoilers)
i've been watching it and am pretty sure i've seen all the episodes. i can understand why its hard to get into based on how all the episodes feed off of each others plot lines. if you jumped into the show half way in it can be hard to follow. i hope it sticks around, quality show.Originally posted by toastyI can't for the life of me understand why more people aren't watching. It wins award after award and is just a fucking riot, but every year they talk about cancelling it...once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment