no tracklist
Jussi-Pekka Parikka@Rose Garden (23.07.05)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Jussi-Pekka Parikka@Rose Garden (23.07.05)
Jussi-Pekka Parikka (a.k.a J-P Parikka, JussiPekka) is from Finland and has a unique sound, combining many influences, techno and deep, groovy house. Blending these elements together, he creates a smooth vibe for both techno and house audiences.
Jussi-Pekka started DJing in 1994 when his a friend taught him to mix. With time and patience he developed his own mixing style, smooth and innovative. He plays mostly deep'n dubby tech-house, he also has a place for driving techno in his sets.
"I don't play music I don't like. Some DJs do it for the money, but I do it to support the music I love" he says and continues: "even if I'm playing a techno-set, I still like to keep it deep. If the music has no soul, i won't play it". -
Re: Jussi-Pekka Parikka@Rose Garden (23.07.05)
nice one, good to see some minimal and tech house djs being posted. this guy is solid.Comment
-
Re: Jussi-Pekka Parikka@Rose Garden (23.07.05)
he was in tallinn few weeks back, dancefloor was destroyed with his glitchy tech sounds
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,515
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment