If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
ya know i had a cat who died last year, he was my cat who i had since i was 6 to the age of 24. i mean we must have moved about 7 or 8 times during his life and he used to always go missing for about a week or two..
cats are amazing though, he'll find his way back as he pisses to cover his tracks so he knows how to follow the scent home. don't worry dude, maybe u havent experienced this before but he'll come back.
Actually saw a dead cat on the road on the drive home from work. Looked exactly like him. What do you know. I get up a couple of day later and there he is sitting on the window sill!
are you sure, positive he isnt hiding somewhere or caught somewhere in or around the house? silly question i know, but.. last year when all these hurricanes were coming thru i went over to my mates house to ride out the storm, and took my cat.. it was when Charlie was meant to be coming thru. When we were going back and forth getting things from my gaff and taking them over, my cat got lost in the shuffle. we wandered around the streets for hours looking, calling, inside the house, back at my place... i wouldnt have worred so much , but this Cat 4 hurricane was meant to be hitting Tampa head on, and i wasnt going to leave the little bloke to fend for him self.
well after some time of this searching, we went back to the place we were going to stay during the storm, and that little fucker had been inside the apt the whole time, under neath this countertop/shelf type thing that he has all his gear on in between all these plants he has on the floor. didnt make a noise, never moved, i swear i must have looked right at him a number of times and just didnt see him.
point being, i am sure he is ok, and most likely having a laugh watching you search hi and low, and he will come back roll over get fed and act like nothing happened...
Damn Pick that sucks. My male cat disappeared for about a week, sounds like an echo but it is true. It was winter time and he was not a true outdoor cat so I was worried as all get out he been hit by a car or was never coming back. Low and behold, one week went by and after some panic he showed up. He had some hay in his fur but looked other wise ok. Turned out he was across the street in a barn with a gang of other cats. So I fell ya and know it will turn out ok.
Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.
I found him last night! I checked in my garage a little after midnight, and half the food I left out was gone... I thought it may have been a different cat that I saw eating the food I left by the window, so I called his name and heard a meow. After playing a minute of marco polo with him, I found him hiding behind some furniture in my garage. He was filthy! He was covered with burrs and his fur was grainy from all the dirt, etc. at least he's home. I was worried, since he'd never been outside and because he was declawed. Hell, he had only been in my garage once because he was scared of it... I'm very surprised he was even hiding in it when I found him.
Good stuff! My cat fuks off all day and we always think he wont come home then he starts crying late on at the back door. They are travellers and are very independant so they do disapear from time time. Glad he came home!
Loose Lipped Controller in da Mothafukin Hizzows!!
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment