If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
much thanks to -e- for getting me back in the game...
After almost 2 weeks of invalid login/invalid password/wondering if I got banned/whatever I am back in the [ms] game thanks to our founder -e- workin' overtime to get my shit straight.. I really missed this place and am stoked to be back!!!!
THANKS AGAIN -e-!!!!!!!!!!
Now...does anyone have available the sets I missed the week of July 11????
Will offer any of the 38.4 GB of house music I currently possess in trade (I gotta keep my collection intact). Reply to this post or hit me up on Soulseek (same name) if interested.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment