Damn missed it. Sounds like this needs to be a special guys.....
Desyn Masiello | 4hr Set | Monday Oct 03 2005
Collapse
X
-
Re: Desyn Masiello | 4hr Set | Monday Oct 03 2005
d masiello rocks
Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello | 4hr Set | Monday Oct 03 2005
Great set! I wonder if there's a tracklist floating around.I am no cyberwhore...
http://www.myspace.com/zendobroComment
-
-
Re: Desyn Masiello | 4hr Set | Monday Oct 03 2005
Agreed. I thought the Budapest set was alright, but this takes the cake!Originally posted by Neoxxit was even better then his recent budapest set
I am no cyberwhore...
http://www.myspace.com/zendobroComment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello | 4hr Set | Monday Oct 03 2005
I'm so late on this one. I really enjoyed the Budapet one and if this ones better, then I hope somebody posts a link.
Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello | 4hr Set | Monday Oct 03 2005
Desyn is on fire!!
Comment
-
-
Re: Desyn Masiello | 4hr Set | Monday Oct 03 2005
Thats because we were jumping in the float, right behind the "motherfucker" when he was playing, shaking the bolts off the float!!! Im surprised the float didnt crack! haha... Damn that was a good day!!! Good partying with ya too mate!Originally posted by djakiothis set is amazing...i saw him in san fran the day after and he played alot of the same tunes.. although i think his loveparade set even tops this one....that motherfucker can mix
This set will be rebroadcast this thursday at 06PM PST if you wanna catch it again...
Cheers.
f.Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello | 4hr Set | Monday Oct 03 2005
so will a link of this be floating around already??
desyn is one of my favorite djs of recent, alongside luke fair, and john digweed of course.
his balance 008 was "okay". i mean...his livesets are always so much better...then again...who really has a better cd than a liveset...cept *cough maybe holden balance 005Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment