Two Tone Ska
Who wants miketpoto's rep power?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Who wants miketpoto's rep power?
Which means that anyone who wins this will turn into a muscle-bound blonde gay superhero who likes to wear furry thongs and bondage gear.
On 2nd thought Ska, dismiss my entry...Comment
-
Re: Who wants miketpoto's rep power?
You have got to be kidding me! He-MAN Masters of the Universe!Originally posted by rewing3what is greyskull power.
I am sorry. The proper phrasing is WHAT is "by the POWER OF GREYSKULL!"?Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.Comment
-
Re: Who wants miketpoto's rep power?
And my bag was a messenger bag with a change of clothes, an M-audio controller for Ableton, and a hard drive. I was carrying the other bag with my powerbook and shit when sightless and I met up last minute and I ended up going to Fortier with him. But normally I call him and have him carry my fanny pack for me just for fun.Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment