Ever since I graduated college, this site.....
Collapse
X
-
Re: Ever since I graduated college, this site.....
Yeah, I hate it when all of those "professional" pot smokers talk shop and I have no idea whats going on.Originally posted by miketpotoKB = KindBud?
one of those fancy professional-abbreviation-slang words?
But seriously, my girlfiend has yelled at me so many times for browsing these forums, waste of time and what not. She claims I "get off on it"....whatever that means. LOLIt's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: Ever since I graduated college, this site.....
I'm afraid I'm notn here as much as I should be... circumstancves dicvtate, busier than is used to be. it's still the DBs though. [ms] is better fpr its change/return/redesign. I like it all. Thanks -e-, thanks palmer, thanks ska... and tom... and pickle and jib and yao and chem and jenks and rewing and peloquin. and the rest
don't be a crack whore
Ask me a question...Comment
-
Re: Ever since I graduated college, this site.....
what part of the globe are you in, I'd bitch slap you if you were on the West coast and this fucked at 6:30 in the evening....www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Ever since I graduated college, this site.....
you're in the UK ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Ever since I graduated college, this site.....
It's alrightOriginally posted by bolgerThis forum and also the community is one of the greatest things i've discovered recently. It rocks

Hahahaha.......[ms] nerdOriginally posted by picklemonkeyI probably spend that much time on here in a week
Comment
-
Re: Ever since I graduated college, this site.....
yeah i've been on this site for over 3 , maybe even 4 years now.
i need to get in the habit of posting more often though...i just like to usually read and browse, and of course download =)Comment
-
Re: Ever since I graduated college, this site.....
post count limit now increased to more than 38 postswww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Ever since I graduated college, this site.....
Yep this site is great. Especially the Nonsense Thread. Took me 2 days to trawl through that thread with laughs a plenty!Loose Lipped Controller in da Mothafukin Hizzows!!Comment
-
Re: Ever since I graduated college, this site.....
I'd like to welcome you to the board again pete, not as many newcomers take the time to check out the boards and make friends, bart, yourself and a few others (sorry I suck balls at remembering names) have defo shown that not all new members are after the sets alone.... cheers mateys.... good to have you guys on boardwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment