Who wants miketpoto's rep power?
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Who wants miketpoto's rep power?
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
-Robert Frost...
Being an M.A. in English shoulda picked up on this earlier. Enjoy ska...The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.Comment
-
-
Re: Who wants miketpoto's rep power?
im here to help all.Originally posted by miketpotoI was carrying the other bag with my powerbook and shit when sightless and I met up last minute and I ended up going to Fortier with him. But normally I call him and have him carry my fanny pack for me just for fun.
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Who wants miketpoto's rep power?
good talk guysFor if you do it right you'll find the moment never ends. -phishComment
-
Re: Who wants miketpoto's rep power?
NO!!!!!!! YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!!!!!Originally posted by TomTomthanks the links










Last edited by evangelion; October 7, 2005, 12:27:03 AM.Comment
-
Re: Who wants miketpoto's rep power?
It dies here.Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment