That set looks awesome. Now I regret missing that mix. I completly forgot about this being on.
GPAL TODAY 6PM US EST - Offical Thread for today's show !!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: GPAL TODAY 6PM US EST - Offical Thread for today's show !!!
sorry mate, that was MY fault .-(Originally posted by unomeyeah, lol.. i see that, i was referring to the thread title.
GPAL TODAY 6PM US EST - Offical Thread for today's show !!!
don't worry, the sets will be available for download
thanks
cheers
federicoComment
-
Comment
-
Re: GPAL TODAY 6PM US EST - Offical Thread for today's show !!!
3. Kasey Taylor - Trapped (Chris Micali) - Vapour
what a fucking track this is.... OMFG.... dude I've really been grooving your set since yesterdaywww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: GPAL TODAY 6PM US EST - Offical Thread for today's show !!!
Hi to all, the first part of the show is available for download at
www.federicoepis.com/music
unfortunately the 2nd hour (G-Pal set) was not approved for download.
cheers
federicoComment
-
Re: GPAL TODAY 6PM US EST - Offical Thread for today's show !!!
Dude, I've been checking your mix, and IMO your mix is worth the download
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: GPAL TODAY 6PM US EST - Offical Thread for today's show !!!
Federico Epis - sunday - Unsigned
fucking HELL this tracks is SOOOO my style..... sick fucking flow, incredible groovewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: GPAL TODAY 6PM US EST - Offical Thread for today's show !!!
dude this was DEFINITELY one quality set..... I really dug it....www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: GPAL TODAY 6PM US EST - Offical Thread for today's show !!!
sorry my bad, didnt see which TL was posted on top of this page.... I was referring to
Federico Epis - sunday - Unsigned
WICKED choon bro.... I hear it playing on your website too
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment