-e-
Verizon's wireless data plans....
Collapse
X
-
Verizon's wireless data plans....
for cell phones.... any news /info / current pricing on that ??
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: Verizon's wireless data plans....
for $45 bucks a month i think it's unlimited. or they have a pay as you go. i have the treo650 and it was just better to go with the unlimited.Originally posted by Encryptionfor cell phones.... any news /info / current pricing on that ??
-e-i really wish the floor would stop moving! -
Re: Verizon's wireless data plans....
dude that is actually what I'm thinking of picking up.... do you pay $45 for the data plan in addition to your regular cellular plan or how does that shit work ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Verizon's wireless data plans....
well tell us more mate.... price plans, internet options, connectivity, speed, anything included in your regular phone plan or did you have to get a seperate data plane ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Verizon's wireless data plans....
you pay your normal monthly bill plus the $45 bucks for the data package. it's quite a rip off but what can you do. verizon is making a boat load off me.Originally posted by Encryptiondude that is actually what I'm thinking of picking up.... do you pay $45 for the data plan in addition to your regular cellular plan or how does that shit work ?i really wish the floor would stop moving!Comment
-
Re: Verizon's wireless data plans....
fuck that, thats ridiculous dude......www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Verizon's wireless data plans....
Verizon should change their name to Ripoff. I should know I used to work for them.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment