Looking forward to hearing the Lazarus set - everyone keeps raving about him but I've never heard him. It's apparently recorded from DC10.
Digweed Kiss Oct 9th Guest Damian Lazarus
Collapse
X
-
Digweed Kiss Oct 9th Guest Damian Lazarus
Tracklist for Digweed last night is at www.arts.ualberta.ca/kiss
Looking forward to hearing the Lazarus set - everyone keeps raving about him but I've never heard him. It's apparently recorded from DC10.Tags: None -
Re: Digweed Kiss Oct 9th Guest Damian Lazarus
Kiss mixes are updated. Happy downloading. The rest of the sets (Hernan & Special Downloads) will be updated shortly.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had. -
Re: Digweed Kiss Oct 9th Guest Damian Lazarus
i love damian lazarus. I have loads of his sets shared on slsk if anyone wants, same name as heremotherloverComment
-
Re: Digweed Kiss Oct 9th Guest Damian Lazarus
Listened to both sets tonight:
Digweed - 3 excellent tracks in there - the Mayer mix of Depeche Mode, the Alex Smoke track, and the best of the lot - Hiratzka&Kazell feat Shirli McAllen-Venice Dawn (Paradise Soul mix). I can see this track being massive indeed.
Lazarus - very underground, some real twisted druggy tracks in there. I'll know if I like it or not when I give it a 2nd listen in the weekComment
-
Re: Digweed Kiss Oct 9th Guest Damian Lazarus
^ Don't get me wrong, the other tracks in Digweed's set were ok, but nothing memorable. I would gladly take 3 excellent tracks each week from Digweed though.Comment
-
Re: Digweed Kiss Oct 9th Guest Damian Lazarus
wow, was i the only one that thought that lazarus' set sounded like a toaster, farting?Comment
-
Re: Digweed Kiss Oct 9th Guest Damian Lazarus
Your mother had the exact same problem last night.Originally posted by harry ramsdenwow, was i the only one that thought that lazarus' set sounded like a toaster, farting?A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: Digweed Kiss Oct 9th Guest Damian Lazarus
Originally posted by skahoundYour mother had the exact same problem last night.
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
― Marcus Tullius CiceroComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment