Awww sweeeeeeeet, dude!!! Congrats!! Is it an '05? Stick or auto? Post more pics and driving impressions.... The subject doesn't come up too often around here, but I'm a HUGE gearhead.
i just bought......
Collapse
X
-
Re: i just bought......
Awww sweeeeeeeet, dude!!! Congrats!! Is it an '05? Stick or auto? Post more pics and driving impressions.... The subject doesn't come up too often around here, but I'm a HUGE gearhead.Beats are my crack. -
Re: i just bought......
nice.
can I have your job?
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment