Are people sharing logins or what ?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
Originally posted by picklemonkey
Loose Lipped Controller in da Mothafukin Hizzows!! -
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
here pickles, something for all your skepticism, this is straight from WEBALIZER Stats so you know its got nothing to do with the code on the forums
1242 Downloads John Digweed - Kiss100FM (10-02-2005) [ms].exe
1003 Downloads Hernan Cattaneo - Kiss100FM (10-02-2005) [ms].exe
194 Downloads Gustavo di Tomaso - Promo Mix [Es Ingenuo Pero Suma]
644 Downloads Hernan Cattaneo - Metro 95.1 (10-01-2005) Part 1
205 Downloads Hernan Cattaneo - Metro 95.1 (10-01-2005) Part 2
85 Downloads RPO - friskyRadio Artist of the Week (08-30-2005) [ms].exe
88 Downloads Gustavo Di Tomaso - Promo Mix [Es Ingenuo Pero Suma]
111 Downloads Sharon Schael - Live at der Schall on MercurySessions (09-28-2005) [ms].exe
446 Downloads Kiss 100 FM (October 09, 2005) - John Digweed.exe
and before you ask what happened to the damian lazarus set, remember these are top 10 stats sorted by amount of total data transfers.... obviously some of the files didnt download completely and so people had to download them againwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
Well, something is definitely wrong! Since this change I have not been able to dl shit. Not here at work or at home.
I've also noticed that here at work working with IE, it slows down my whole system. Nothing ever pops up or gives me notice of too many users, NOTHING.
Comment
-
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
more often than none, this is due to a config screw up on the users end... check for popup blockers by
- XP SP2
- Google / Yahoo / any other toolbar
- Software firewall (if any)
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
cant really compare to yousendit since each site has its own coding...... most popup blockers read html / javascript code of pages and block stuff accordingly, if yousendit was coded in a way the blockers dont read anything suspicious, it wont get blockedwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
hernan downloads are working fine...and there not gettin leeched at all compared to digweeds... have had no luck with diggers though...
i think that you should up the posting limit in order to prevent these newbee leechers from gettin the minimum posts then passing them to there friends....or maybe better yet stettin up a waiting period from regerstering till they are able to dl.
Comment
-
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
How does pop-up blockers affect downloads? The current download system doesn't require pop-ups like before right? Anyway I have pop-up blockers running on FF but I get the usual "Too many users" message ... I just have to wait till everyone's asleep or something, which is easier considering I'm in SingaporeOriginally posted by Encryptionmore often than none, this is due to a config screw up on the users end... check for popup blockers by
- XP SP2
- Google / Yahoo / any other toolbar
- Software firewall (if any)

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
I share my login.Comment
-
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
Originally posted by EncryptionJohn Digweed - Kiss 100 FM (October 09, 2005) 453 Downloads
Damian Lazarus - Kiss 100 FM (October 09, 2005) 405 Downloads
in ONE fucking day
and after about 20 attempts yesterday - i STILL dont have it
keep getting a server is too busy messageComment
-
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
tried downloading from home this weekend with no luck. just tried again today at work and the page just kept trying to load for quite some time. still no luck. can't download, can't change my avatar. i've had some problems for a couple weeks now.
once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Comment
-
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
Daveman, why can't you change your Avatar? Don't tell me it´s because it´s too big because that´s not a problem but a setting on this board lol but if you need help with it, PM me.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment