I had no problem d/l the kiss 100 sets yesterday. Just keep trying I guess. Have you tried clicking on the d/l button then open in new window. It should work then.
Are people sharing logins or what ?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
just tried the open in a new window and it IE crashed my computer. not cool when you are at work and you lose what you were working on.Originally posted by rewing3I had no problem d/l the kiss 100 sets yesterday. Just keep trying I guess. Have you tried clicking on the d/l button then open in new window. It should work then.once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Comment
-
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
Nope I tried at work and could dl fine but at home nothing, so I wait and hope to find the sets in other places, it is difficult but possible.
Anyone on Slsk now? That always works for me. All other sites I can dl from fine.
E I know you asked for screen shots of my settings but would you elabotate for me, I have time today to do soething like that for you. BTW, IE and FF do not work. White screen of blamkness is what I get.Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.Comment
-
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
I tested the downloads in both IE and FF more than once at home and at work. Besides that the IE has an error not displaying the "too many people are downlading"-page but loading endlessly instead, I was able to download the sets any time (not using any admin tools but a normal user test account download) so it has to do with our scripts AND personal settings I guess. Looking on the number of times, the sets have been grabbed (not the stats you see on the Download page), the downloads seems to work for a lot of people.
Ubiqe who implemented the code will return tomorrow and she will look into it and is hopefully able to tweak the scripts.
Comment
-
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
she needs to move the counter increment to after the timeframe check... I bet the stats would go back down to ~400ish. K, I still don't believe those stats... it sounds like quite a few people are trying to access these sets ~20 each. just 5 people can bump the count up by over 100. I guess we can only wait until she moves the incremental counter down a few lines and see what next week's stats look likeComment
-
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
I agree. Anyone under 1000 posts can waitOriginally posted by shoshlame-o!
just give dload access to the select few that actually make this board what it is. we're the best, fuck the restComment
-
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
thanksOriginally posted by picklemonkeyI agree. Anyone under 1000 posts can wait
Although to be fair, ive not really downloaded much from MS recentlyComment
-
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
I just tried the downloads, and they worked fine for me...I use IE.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
i did have some downloading problems, but, when there are not too many users online, it works alright
still it's impressive how many users download these sets, before the passwords were removed, i dont remember too many digweed downloads to reach 1000 in a weekComment
-
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
on the old site i let my buddy who was in japan at the time use my log in to download kiss sets, but now that he is back in the states, i can just send them to him. since you guys are obviously having way too many people sharing user names, ill make sure i that i m the only one using it. can you guys make it so that once a user downloades a file once that they cant downloaded it for a while? you guys proplaby have already looked into it but i though i should still throw it out there.Comment
-
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
I do download each Kiss100 mix twice. Once at work and once at home."The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
- Thomas JeffersonComment
-
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
i tried several times but nothing happens ,im using safari and it looks like it wants to be downloaded but just a short blue space is filled and then nothing ,waiting and waiting and nothing , i tried and pressed the button maybe 10 times each set so i guess that is happening and each time we click the button is counting as download , had any problems downloading hernans radio show only kiss ones are giving me that problem ,
) :Comment
-
Re: Are people sharing logins or what ?
Wow... it's amazing how much this board has changed in the 2 to 3 something years I've been on it. All the board switching has made me dizzy. Anyway... I still love MS, but I find I get my Kiss sets faster from BT nowadays. Why hasn't MS gone to BT as well? Would save a bundle on bandwidth. Just curious.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment