I love Underworld`s "Everything Everything"
Your favourite music dvd
Collapse
X
-
Re: Your favourite music dvd
I own a Nick Warren Ibiza DROM. It's pretty good, it also has Saeed & Palash in Miami.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
-
Re: Your favourite music dvd
It's on the same DROM...It's 1 cd and 2 dvd's.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Your favourite music dvd
The Chemical Brothers Singles thingy has some decent vidoes on it. Electrobank and Star Guitar are my particular favourites. It also has a bit where the dude makes up a star guitar video using spoons and oranges, which is pretty decent
Comment
-
Re: Your favourite music dvd
Underworld Everything Everything!!!!!!!!!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Your favourite music dvd
I am a big fan of 311's DVDs. I have not come across a EDM DVD...Gooch...Comment
-
Re: Your favourite music dvd
for sure, all the Director's Label DVDs. they're music videos mostly, and therefore count. and they're completely fucking brilliantComment
-
Re: Your favourite music dvd
The newest set with Anton Corbjin is kind of weak. I really like the series for their offerings on Michel Gondry and Chris Cunningham, but I'm kind of curious as to why the slump in the newest set of releases.Originally posted by saturdaynightlotionfor sure, all the Director's Label DVDs. they're music videos mostly, and therefore count. and they're completely fucking brilliantScore so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.
More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.
His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment