I'm working on it, check back soon!
Chris Fortier live from china
Collapse
X
-
Re: Chris Fortier live from china
I'm working on it, check back soon! -
Re: Chris Fortier live from china
Got it loaded:
Pt1. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WK0WZ6E4
Pt2. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WWUC8FHX
Hope all works well. Enjoy!Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier live from china
why do you people keep using megaupload, it is so slow. I still want this set though.Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier live from china
Thanx man... hohoChris Fortier, Jonathan Lisle, Nick Warren, John Digweed, Jimmy Van M, Sasha; Hernan Cattaneo, Moshic, DerekHowell ........
Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier live from china
Can anyone ple-a-se identify the track that starts at 42:05 on part1...?
That?s, for me, what music is all about. Consequent low-beat-techno.
Thanks in advance

Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier live from china
Well, to answere your question, for my situation, I don't know about others. I also hated the ultra slow speeds, so I paid for a trial premium account, and it works so well.Originally posted by jeffrey collinswhy do you people keep using megaupload, it is so slow. I still want this set though.
1. I want a fast reliable site. I don't mind paying a little for that service. These sites are there to make money, so they have to charge for serving you and me by hosting this space. When they don't charge, they make it free but basic crab slow so that people will use it but desire it to be faster and therefore pay; all the while people are using the site and advertising money is made. So I pay something and I'm dL'ing at 100 - 250kb/s, not the 1 - 7kb/s. Pay a little and get so much more. Not everything can be free. Think about it, so much music, so little money, cheaper than the record store anyday.
2. I have tried 'yousendit' and 'rapidupload', both are fine. I also paid for a trial with the 'rapidupload' site. It works fine for me now, but again slow for you. Yousendit.com has a limit on the days/dL's available, so I find that a real pain to do over again. Like we are doing here with this set.
3. If you decide to pay for a site, they offer a pay once (like $100) and forever have the premium access and fast speeds. I am checking them out to decide which is best.
If you all learn of a site which puts all the cost of running the site and making a profit on the advertiser and gives us fast reliable dL's WITHOUT the limits (like yousendit ) then let me know and I'll try it out too.Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier live from china
Rob, thanks for clearing that up for me bro.
I didn't know that megaupload had a pay site for it's use also. I'll have to check that out.Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier live from china
Originally posted by jeffrey collinsRob, thanks for clearing that up for me bro.
I didn't know that megaupload had a pay site for it's use also. I'll have to check that out.
yea, no prob! I think its worth it.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment