around 220-240 gigs ..thank god for dvd's.....makes it much easier to archive
How much music do you have?
Collapse
X
-
Re: How much music do you have?
I have probably close to 1000 cds I've collected over the last 15 years (I've probably sold back another 300 or so). I've got around 500-600 records and about that many tracks on CDR. In terms of live sets etc. I have to archive them on CDR since my HD only holds 20GB; I have probably 400 or 500 CDs which each hold 700MB max....
and strangely enough i STILL get bored with what i own every few days!!!Comment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
I have only got about 20 GBs, and have a laptop I'm running out of memory and was wondering how much an external hard drive costs and if it can be hooked up easily to a laptop.Comment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
couple hundred gigs, maybe 1500 or so records but mostly older stuff and a hundred or so cd's.Comment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
I keep telling myself the same thing. Someday I will listen to it all...really.Originally posted by evangelionIf you total sets, lossless encoded CDs, mp3s and lossless bootlegs I got off of bit torrent we're looking at about 162.5 Gigs. I haven't listened to 20% of it, but I can't bring myself to delete any of it either. I keep telling myself I will get to it eventually. :?Comment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
most externals are just "plug and play" straight into a usb2 port.. u can get 320gig for ?140 or 80gig for ?80Originally posted by srbbndI have only got about 20 GBs, and have a laptop I'm running out of memory and was wondering how much an external hard drive costs and if it can be hooked up easily to a laptop.Comment
-
-
Re: How much music do you have?
im with day for night on this its the quality of the stuff in your collection not the quantityday_for_nightmore than you. get over the dicksizing contest.
berps
next stop CATTANEO-SHINDIG @ DIGITAL 22ND OCTOBER 05"IM GETTING CAKED@THEWEEKEND!!!!!!!!! "
Comment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
I have one hard drive of 200 gb full of mp3 and 400 cd's full of mp3 and 52 dvd's full of mp3. Together is about 680 gb of music!Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
I have lots of cd's with sets on them, thats pretty much the only stuff I download. i usually burn 7 or 8 sets on a cdr, listen to the whole thing during my driving around and then stick it in a pile, and burn 7 or 8 new ones and keep this going over and over and overComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment