I found it both a really interesting and disturbing read. I'm curious as to other people's thoughts.
Seymour Hersh - Interesting read
Collapse
X
-
Seymour Hersh - Interesting read
I read this speech that Seymour Hersh, New Yorker reporter who broke the prisoner "abuse"/"torture" scandal, had given a few weeks ago: http://www.pastpeak.com/archives/2004/07/post_1.htm
I found it both a really interesting and disturbing read. I'm curious as to other people's thoughts."Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Tags: None -
Re: Seymour Hersh - Interesting read
"Interesting and disturbing" is a good way to put it. It will be a long time before we live this down in the Arab world.Originally posted by rubyraksI found it both a really interesting and disturbing read. I'm curious as to other people's thoughts.
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment