Renaissance Presents Nic Fanciulli 2CD
Collapse
X
-
Re: Renaissance Presents Nic Fanciulli 2CD
i sensed that same vibe when i listened to his mix when he was guest on kiss100 back in october 04.Originally posted by yocoi can not wait !
i really like his dj...
dirty,acid,fool,strange...though deep & sexy !!
he has various faces
i hope he comes to Japan
does anyone have any live sets from him?"...this is how i like to dj, i just like playing the good stuff."
-DigweedComment
-
There are a few floating about. Paolo Mojo has one up on his site (www.paolomojo.com) that is he and Nic back-to-back. You have to register at Paolo's site, but it's well worth it. A couple of the other ones that are around are unfortunately destroyed by some pigeon dick MC.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: Renaissance Presents Nic Fanciulli 2CD
I tell ya. I didn't expect to like this dude's spinning. Mostly because I didn't know what to expect. But I heard the Renaissance mix that Jib was all in love with and I now am a fan also. I'll definitely be checking this cd out. Might even buy the damn thing.Comment
-
Re: Renaissance Presents Nic Fanciulli 2CD
You mean 'The Residency'?Originally posted by jeffrey collinsBut I heard the Renaissance mix that Jib was all in love withA good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: Renaissance Presents Nic Fanciulli 2CD
Got it today.. awesome!Comment
-
Re: Renaissance Presents Nic Fanciulli 2CD
These mixes fookin' rock! Even CD1 which is meant to be more "chilled" is awesome! I have nuff' love for Fanciulli right now.Comment
-
Re: Renaissance Presents Nic Fanciulli 2CD
Yeah Ska the residency. That's what i was talking about.Comment
-
Re: Renaissance Presents Nic Fanciulli 2CD
I'd never even heard of the dude until ska started going off about him in the weeks leadin up the WMC. Needless to say he PWNED my ass at Spin that night. He blew Sander off the stage. He's been one I've been keeping tabs on ever since.Originally posted by Jibgollynic sincerely fucked my washing machine during conference. :?
So anyone else heard the mix?? Does it live up to his lofty live set standards??Comment
-
Re: Renaissance Presents Nic Fanciulli 2CD
CD1 is very very smooth. Groovy, funky and kinda dirty altogether, dunno how he did it. Isn't he Skylark? Wasn't a big fan before, but this is an impressive mix.
Haven't gotten round to CD2 yet. 
Edit: OK he's part of Skylark ... not a big fan of their sound. Maybe I haven't heard enough.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Renaissance Presents Nic Fanciulli 2CD
Yeah, I'd say that's the case! Fanciulli and Chatterly have been releasing things under the Buick Project guise as of late as opposed to Skylark.Originally posted by featherMaybe I haven't heard enough.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: Renaissance Presents Nic Fanciulli 2CD
Originally posted by Jibgollydidnt know you were at Spin that night. did i meet you? if i did i certainly dont remember.
see that thursday night was still tuesday for me.
Yeah, we met, but only for a second....I had to find my people cuz they are notorious for taking off unannounced.
I met up with Adam by the stairs and he led me over to you and ska. I said what's up, but you just had this big smile on your face and was like "Whaaaat's uuup, duuuuuude"...kinda nodding your head to the music.
Comment
-
Re: Renaissance Presents Nic Fanciulli 2CD
No, not Steve!Originally posted by evangelionbut you just had this big smile on your face and was like "Whaaaats uuup, duuuuuude"...kinda nodding your head to the music.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment