works for me (winamp)
Help Us save some $$$$
Collapse
X
-
Re: Help Us save some $$$$
works for me (winamp)....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
-
-
Re: Help Us save some $$$$
yea I got that too pickles, but nothing other than that yeawww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: Help Us save some $$$$
thanks to frisky, am now testing the stream with the AAC+ encoder, please let me know if you have any probs....www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Help Us save some $$$$
and that shit is streaming with an uplink of 10 kb/sec.... unrealwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Help Us save some $$$$
good to hear boss.... cheers for the updatewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Help Us save some $$$$
bumpwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Help Us save some $$$$
mine finally broke off after about 8 hours...... safe to say I wouldn't be listening for that long at any one time so I would consider that a success."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: Help Us save some $$$$
excellent.... cheers for thatwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment