definitely sounds like a hard disk crash...hope you've backed your shit up recently
Computer Problem.....Need Help!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Computer Problem.....Need Help!!
definitely sounds like a hard disk crash...hope you've backed your shit up recently -
Re: Computer Problem.....Need Help!!
I'd do what feather said...... electricity spikes can do strange things in the bios.... check your bootsequence and double check to see that your OS HD is IN the boot sequence.... I've got the exact same error on my comp a few times and checking the HD boot sequence in the bios shows a missing HD.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Computer Problem.....Need Help!!
thanks tom tom, also i dunno exactly were to look in my bios, also dont know what to do from there. I have downloaded win xp pro off of bitorrent but i have no idea how to burn it on a cd. it was a rar file and i extracted it then i went into that folder and it was a bunch of rar files from 0 to 44 and i extracted 0 now i got a folder that only has 2 files in it and one is a bin file and the other is a cue file. any help? man this is givin me a headacheOriginally posted by TomTomon a sidenote, happy bday cyrus32
Edited - Bossy to racey for workComment
-
Re: Computer Problem.....Need Help!!
if you have a legit CD image, you can open the cue file with Nero or Easy CD Creator and burn to cdComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment