released ? ?? ?? ? ?? ? ?
sean cusick
Collapse
X
-
Re: sean cusick
released ? ?? ?? ? ?? ? ?"Do what you wanna do, play what you wanna play, say what you wanna say" -
Re: sean cusick
not yet...For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: sean cusick
hang in there buddy
Comment
-
Re: sean cusick
Well I guess it's all in the way he might have felt that day. It sucks that when you are in the public eye, if you have one bad day but have to be out in public. Something is bound to happen and then it pins you as a bad person.
I'm not saying anything personally about him. As I do not know the guy.Comment
-
Re: sean cusick
i miss his writing
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: sean cusick
How many parts to that column were there? I only remember one where he was raving about his noisy neighbors.Comment
-
Re: sean cusick
There were many parts, all concerning certain topics... I believe some are still up on 365mag.Originally posted by jeffrey collinsHow many parts to that column were there? I only remember one where he was raving about his noisy neighbors.For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: sean cusick
Originally posted by rewing3^ Jenks, you have to be joking. Sean Q6 is one of the best djs out there. Very underrated in my opinion.
very underated indeed, although it seems like he doesnt do much to promote himself......i think he likes being sorta underground.
Comment
-
Re: sean cusick
so when are we gonna get to hear this set from Q6?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment