you'd wait till 16 to call it borderling obsessive ??? fucking 5 for me would cut the ribbon to Obsession Motel
Woman has 16th Child
Collapse
X
-
Re: Woman has 16th Child
you'd wait till 16 to call it borderling obsessive ??? fucking 5 for me would cut the ribbon to Obsession Motel
Originally posted by stencil_cpwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: Woman has 16th Child
Fuck, I ´ve got 2 and lord knows they bust my balls every day, let alone 16...Comment
-
Re: Woman has 16th Child
Yeah, she can't sit on barstools anymore because she'll just slide right on down to the floor....Originally posted by YaoFucking hell....I should be able to put my head in her and check it out from the inside without a problem after 16 little humans popping out?? Dayum, if you shout too loud in her vicinity you might get an echo...
Good thing they are religuious nuts - there is no way a church pew is going to get stuck in her (even though they've gotta check around her afterwards to make sure she didn't unknowingly drop anymore eggs).
If you really feel like you have to have 10+ little shits running around your house, why the fuck don't you consider adoption? I mean fucking hell - anytime I go outside, there are already too goddamn many people getting in my way. And they go and pop out 16 more?!?!??! The guy deserves a HARD kick in the nuts for every single fucking one after the 2nd or 3rd. For her? I would recommend a wine cork to plug 'er up, but maybe it would take a tree trunk to do the trick nowadays...
And come on - they live in fucking ARKANSAS!! Yeah, all these kids are growing up in a rich well-bred family in the burbs, but I'd love to look back in 25 years and fucking see how many of the little turds are going to end up crank addicts in a trailer park when it's all said and done. Any bets? How the hell do you really raise 16 kids well? How the fuck do you even remember all of their names? "Ah, let's give them all names that start with the letter J!" Yeah, smart one, Einstein.
Although I do have to admire the guy's threshold for mental pain for being able to stand being naked in the room with that mulleted beast at least 16 times. They must be single-handedly raising the stock of whatever company makes brown paper bags by several points. Kudos!
Assclowns.

</pointless friday rant>Broken Symmetry on mcast.mercuryserver.com
www.krelmatrix.com - archives & mixes
www.myspace.com/satansfluffer - general tomfoolery
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
- StimutacsComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment