Alien vs Predator
Collapse
X
-
Re: Alien vs Predator
The last what? Alien or Predator?I had high hopes thinking they must be able to improve on the last one, but no such luck -
Re: Alien vs Predator
Weird, I just saw it and loved it. I'm not much of a critic I guess...throw in some fight scenes between Aliens and Predators and I'm sold.
I loved how Bishop was in it. Did anyone else notice that his character's middle name was "Bishop?"Comment
-
Great movie if you cut out the dialog, the actors, the silly plot, the ending the beginning and the middle.
5 Stars!
Comment
-
Re: Alien vs Predator
horrible, horrible, horrible movie. an insult to the "Alien" and even the "Predator" movies. Come on, the "Alien" series is the best sci-fi series of all time. AvP is the worst sci-fi movie of all time. COME THE FUCK ONComment
-
Re: Alien vs Predator
fucking shit movie... i mean the human and predator become mates at the end i mean COME on ... WTF?Comment
-
Re: Alien vs Predator
I honestly thought this movie sucked like granma. They made a joke out of what could have been a massive film. The bit where the Preditor gives that woman a alien head glove thing is just stupid
A big fat ZERO!Comment
-
Re: Alien vs Predator
Originally posted by TurboneticI am a huge Alien and Predator nerd. The only thing the movie had going for it was the costumes and creature special effects. Both species look better in this movie than any of the previous...
Aside from that, it blew, big time.
Agree with every word :wink:
Although did you really expect an intelligent movie? It was pretty much how I thought it would turn out, lots of fighting and a non-existant plot with expendable humans.Comment
-
Re: Alien vs Predator
Horrible movie, predator would never work together with humans. I spit on it.Comment
-
Re: Alien vs Predator
its a fucking massive crying shame really.
this had so much potential its untrue, it should have been one of the best action flicks of all time.
still, both series have been going down hill, with the exception of aliens being on a par with alien (and also having a soft spot for pred 2); coupled with that joke of a director, it was always going to suck the big one.
if only they would have made this in the late 80's
Comment
-
Re: Alien vs Predator
I thought the story was good and I thought it was a good movie. If you really are a predator fan, than you would have known that they hunt for sport and when they're killed off by a human, they commend them, as they did in Predator 2. I agree it had more potential and I wish the storyline was more twisted and more in-depth and the acting was as stale as martha stewart's poon. But overall, I liked it.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment