What webste did you get the snow white from? My girlfriend has been looking for a Snow White outfit with no luck. BTW my vote is for Snow White.
Which costume should I pick
Collapse
X
-
Re: Which costume should I pick
who are you joan rivers? ...Originally posted by demonAfroThe nurse one should be white; black just screams "I'm a tart". I think Snow White is probably the most tasteful, and fun.
nurse all the way.....Comment
-
Re: Which costume should I pick
Military Girlie!!!!!!! Look how short that shirt is. OH YEAH!!!!
All you Snow White fans just want to see her turn to the Wicked Black Dirty Snow. Bad boys!Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.Comment
-
Re: Which costume should I pick
Originally posted by c-hill5My girlfriend has been looking for a Snow White outfit with no luck.
iv'e been looking for a g/f that looks that good in a snow white costume . btw no luckComment
-
Re: Which costume should I pick
Originally posted by c-hill5What webste did you get the snow white from? My girlfriend has been looking for a Snow White outfit with no luck. BTW my vote is for Snow White.
http://cgi.ebay.com/SEXY-SNOW-WHITE-...QQcmdZViewItem"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: Which costume should I pick
NURSE! But only if you ass will hang out as much as the chick's in the pictureComment
-
Re: Which costume should I pick
If you wanna show the goods, Nurse. If not then go as Snow White. I voted for the Nurse btw.Comment
-
Re: Which costume should I pick
My my, what I`d give to see you in a nurses uniform.
You know my msn, I want pics.Comment
-
Re: Which costume should I pick
Im gonna do the nurse. Ill be sure to post photos post-Halloween weekend.
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment