enjoy your films and sleep. we'll be here when you get back.
to umbrella or not to umbrella
Collapse
X
-
Re: to umbrella or not to umbrella
Never take an umbrella, and this country is only surpassed in rainyness by the UK and the Amazon rainforests. Y'all pussies I say!Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: to umbrella or not to umbrella
Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's fatherOriginally posted by asdf_adminhave two more star wars to watch ... Empire strikes back, and Return of the Jedi. Can not wait.
shit, I am 20 years too late but it would have been a hell of a spoiler.
I don't like to get wet so I have an umbrella when it´s raining. I forget at least two umbrellas per year in the subway though.
Comment
-
Re: to umbrella or not to umbrella
Umbrella, why get wet? That is why we have brains and thumbs, to use them. Big ass golf umbrella for me.Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.Comment
-
Re: to umbrella or not to umbrella
+1Originally posted by dtgunslingerUmbrella, why get wet? That is why we have brains and thumbs, to use them. Big ass golf umbrella for me.Comment
-
Re: to umbrella or not to umbrella
urban sumbrero

Generally I just wear a goretex jacket and a baseball hat but if I'm going to be outside for an extended peroid of time or if it is just dumping rain, I'm secure enough to use an umbrella
I have the hot 2000 US Open Pebble beach Gustbuster with a wood handle, sweet umbrellaBeats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: to umbrella or not to umbrella
Depends how hard it rains because if its only sprinkling then you will look like a girlie man with an umbrella.Comment
-
Re: to umbrella or not to umbrella
Whats up with having a brolly if you`re a bloke? If you ask me it`s common sense to have one rather than get piss wet through. Nothing girly about that at all.Comment
-
Re: to umbrella or not to umbrella
^^^ demon, your not helping the argument by calling it a brolly.
i abide to the urban sombrero technique. a good waterproof jacket and a hat. it just seems that half the people i see are fighting their umbrellas constantly from turning inside out in the wind, and the other half are running their umbrellas into the other people they are passing by.once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Comment
-
Re: to umbrella or not to umbrella
There's nothing worse than it raining and having all those dumbasses walking down 9th Ave. poking everybody in the eye with them. They should have "Walking with Umbrella" courtesy classes!
I'll teach "Defensive city walking: 101," "Dancefloor at MY club: 102" and ex-server's courtesy "behind-you!" for anyone who's interested or need some college credit.
They're valuable, lifesaving tecniques that everyone should learn.
Poto's my TA for Dancefloor:102.Peace.Comment
-
Re: to umbrella or not to umbrella
manchester is supposed to be the "rain capital of england/europe" but it dosn't seem to rain that much at all
go figureComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment