I hope there's an ass picture like that nurse has
Which costume should I pick
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Which costume should I pick
usually i will vote for the military, but that black nurse kicks ass!Art portfolio plus photos of exhibitions and work in progress at: http://www.flickr.com/josemariacasas/
Profile at "bola de nieve" Argentinian Contemporary Art Directory: José María Casas | bola de nieve
Art Proyects portfolio: Jose Maria Casas on BehanceComment
-
Re: Which costume should I pick
Originally posted by DreamGirlieIm gonna do the nurse. Ill be sure to post photos post-Halloween weekend.
owned!Originally posted by Corvenits a toss up between snow white and the nurse but i choose snow white ... the nurse outfit is just too common these days
Comment
-
Re: Which costume should I pick
^^^ haha totally owned ooooohhhh..
yeah go with the nurse.... looks hot.Comment
-
Re: Which costume should I pick
Originally posted by MusicalJourneyMy my, what I`d give to see you in a nurses uniform.
You know my msn, I want pics.
black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Re: Which costume should I pick
im still in for my first suggestion. when ppl ask you who you are, their faces will be entertain you all night.
3 years ago i went to a party in boat shoes, dockers, polo shirt, seaweed on my neck and whiteface and some blue shit around my eyes and lips.
when asked whom i was, i replied.
JFK Jr.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Which costume should I pick
you mean you won't be posting photos of it DURING the weekend?
Doh!FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Which costume should I pick
lol no way. i wont be near a computer
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: Which costume should I pick
That's naughty but very funnyOriginally posted by thesightlessfuck all that.
go buy a playstation driving wheel.
cut it at a point on the outer wheel.
do makup brusies all over your face.
pu tthe wheel around your neck.
voila.
princess diana
Comment
-
Re: Which costume should I pick
this is weird...i replied to this thread last night and i posted a piocture of my new costume.
why is it missing now, especially when i cant delete my own posts?"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment