and please watch it without any spoilers
Oldboy
Collapse
X
-
Oldboy
go pick up this Korean flick..this movie is absolutely fuckin mind blowing
and please watch it without any spoilersTags: None -
-
Re: Oldboy
either dubbed or sub titles..both formats are on the disc..Originally posted by picklemonkeyis it english, or subtitled?
i opt for the subtitles..
go see this flickComment
-
Re: Oldboy
that is the third part of the trilogy. old boy was part 2. the first one was called sympathy for mr vengeance.Originally posted by Corvenif you like this then wait for Sympathy for Lady Vengeance ... its by the same director and apparently its quite good according to the review that came out of cannes this year
mr was a bit too slow going before exploding into a brutal end.
old boy is something else entirely, dark as you like. some very wrong themes it has to be said. fucking awesome basically.Comment
-
Re: Oldboy
Chanwook Park (the director) also did a great little thriller called JSA that's worth a rent. Oldboy is easily his masterpeice but I think Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance and and Sympathy for Lady Vengeance were underappreciated.
Also, rent Three...Extremes. He does the last story called Cut, but the highlight of that film is Fruit Chan's Dumplings - one of the most revolting films I've ever seen for the idea alone.Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.
More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.
His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫Comment
-
Re: Oldboy
if you liked Fruit Chan segment in that movie ... they did release it seperately in hong kong as a full length feature that should be out now on dvd as wellOriginally posted by el presidente HighsteppaAlso, rent Three...Extremes. He does the last story called Cut, but the highlight of that film is Fruit Chan's Dumplings - one of the most revolting films I've ever seen for the idea alone.I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
Re: Oldboy
I don't know if I could handle the full length version of Dumplings. That was fucking revolting.Originally posted by Corvenif you liked Fruit Chan segment in that movie ... they did release it seperately in hong kong as a full length feature that should be out now on dvd as wellScore so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.
More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.
His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫Comment
-
Re: Oldboy
its not that bad ... just more story and character development in itOriginally posted by el presidente HighsteppaI don't know if I could handle the full length version of Dumplings. That was fucking revolting.I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
-
Re: Oldboy
This is definitely on my list of 'to see' movies. Asian film...particularily Korean film cinematography is always so beautiful. They know how to put together a good horror too. Tale of Two Sisters is another excellent and must see Korean film.Doesn't mean I am weird and it doesn't mean I need to be in therapy. www.aaronmossey.comComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment