If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I have been wondering what can be a realy valuable job?
I graduated last year as an engineer in informatics and I have been working since 2004 as a project manager for a Hungarian network integration firm. I am a bit sad because the salary is not high enough and the career oportunities are poor.
Pleas share your experience! What is your job and whar are your career oportunities?
Maybe Information Systems? What kind of salary do you earn a year? I know for a fact that those as IS Engineers in Amercia make a hell of a lot of money.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
I have been wondering what can be a realy valuable job?
I graduated last year as an engineer in informatics and I have been working since 2004 as a project manager for a Hungarian network integration firm. I am a bit sad because the salary is not high enough and the career oportunities are poor.
Pleas share your experience! What is your job and whar are your career oportunities?
Viktor
I have a Computer Engineering degree, and have been doing project management/project lead work for about a year now. My salary is decent, and because I work for a fucking huuuuge company my opportunities are good... the only complaint I have is the amount of politics involved with a large company and constantly pissing off upper management when you don't agree with their thoughts. I completely understand where you're coming from, man...
I think one of the biggest mistakes college-goers and college grads make is assuming they will be making the "industry average" salary straight out of college. The average salaries assumes a good 5+ years in the industry, plus, everybody in the world knows a college grad will take anything they can get. Hell.. imagine that we all made what those 40-50-year-olds colleages are earning straight out of college. In 20 years our salaries would be increased from yearly raises that we worked hard to earn, then some 23-year-old fuck comes along and earns just as much as we worked our ass off to earn.
graduated dental school in 2004 , and for the last year i've been earning the minimum salary , it's how much the state pays rookies, it's a sick sistem, i hate it but i got some experience during this year so it's ok
from january i'm moving with my work to a vilage near the city that i live, and there i'm getting my office set up and basicly i'll work for my own, i'm scared a little bit, but i need to try it
i'll try to keep contact with the city, maybe get a second job at a dental office in my town, it's important not to isolate myself in that vilage and loose touch with what's new and as a second option if i wont make it on my own
i'm optimist, i'm young and i have my whole life in front of me
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment