non vocal.. dave stewart & candy dulfer -lily was here
Favorite Non-EDM Song of All-Time ?
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Favorite Non-EDM Song of All-Time ?
Bob Marley-Could You Be Loved
Nas-NY State of Mind
Notorious BIG-Juicy
Comment
-
Re: Favorite Non-EDM Song of All-Time ?
Yeah just one is impossible for me...I?ll narrow it down to 3.
Deftones - Digital Bath
Massive Attack - Angel
Nine Inch Nails - Something I Can Never HaveComment
-
Re: Favorite Non-EDM Song of All-Time ?
Brilliant tune. 'Condemnation' is another favorite of mine from DM.Originally posted by mixuDepeche Mode ? Everything CountsA good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: Favorite Non-EDM Song of All-Time ?
They're (generally) all great but the live version of Everything Counts is awesome. The only one I can't stand is Just Can't Enough ? Vince did the right thing and left, too pop IMOOriginally posted by skahoundBrilliant tune. 'Condemnation' is another favorite of mine from DM.
Another one for the list and that's my lot:
Doves ? There Goes The FearAsk me a question...Comment
-
Re: Favorite Non-EDM Song of All-Time ?
3 from me too.
Terrorvision - Perserverance
Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
Foo Fighters - My HeroComment
-
Re: Favorite Non-EDM Song of All-Time ?
Seeing as everyones had 3 and iv'e only chosen two so far .. My 3rd is
Primal Scream- Higher than the SunComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment