didn't like that one
Sasha-Live from Southfest 2005, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha-Live from Southfest 2005, Buenos Aires, Argentina
so this set is one of the ones in the download section, not an additional part?Comment
-
Re: Sasha-Live from Southfest 2005, Buenos Aires, Argentina
YSI
Sasha and Digweed - Live Southfest, Buenos Aires (09.04.2005)
or
MEGAUPLOAD
PART1
PART2
to extract, You need complete download of 2 partsLast edited by jula; October 20, 2005, 06:34:12 AM.
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: Sasha-Live from Southfest 2005, Buenos Aires, Argentina
why mega upload its on the d/l sectionComment
-
Re: Sasha-Live from Southfest 2005, Buenos Aires, Argentina
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: Sasha-Live from Southfest 2005, Buenos Aires, Argentina
00:00 - Stefano Greppi feat Nico Note - Living in a Video
04:53 - Gabriel And Dresden - Dub Horizon
11:56 - M.A.N.D.Y - Jah
15:00 - Playgroup - Behind The Wheel [DJ Kicks Eletroca$h Remix]
20:30 - ID
26:40 - Hell ft. Billie Ray Martin - Je Regrette Everything (Superpitcher Remix)
33:48 - Soul Mekanik - 27/05/81
38:16 - Trentmoller - Beta boy
44:36 - James Holden - Come to me
56:20 - ID
63:00 - Chab ft JD Davis - Closer to Me (Alon Halperin mix)
68:42 - ID
75:44 - Redanka - Waves ( King unique remix)
81:55 - ID
88:00 - Coburn vs. Dumb Blonde - Sugar Lips (Kiki RmX sasha edit)
95:33 - ID
101:15 - Jark Prongo - Convoy
110:10 - ID
115:36 - Ewan Pearson vs. M.a.n.d.y - No Stoppin Love
121:31 - Rulers of the deep - the last survivor (buick project instrumental mix)
126:31 - Moby - lift me up (abe duque mix)
134:26 - Stopage time vs. Lift me up accapela vs. ?
141:45 - ID
146:00 - John Dahlback - Prankster
152:00 - Sebastian Ingrosso - Get It Back vs. Lift me up again Argue
158:56 - Boombox - The Slam
165:13 - Tony senghore - peace (Sebastian Ingrosso remix)
171:09 - The Jack Addicts, Mills & Joy - Sick Strings
177:57 - DJ Ralph & Jo - Backdraft
183:08 - Scissor Sisters - Filthy Gorgeous (Paper Faces Main Mix)
190:57 - Criss Source - Hugs\'N\'Kisses
193:39 - Yoshimoto - Do What U Du (Trentmoller Remix)
201:47 - ID
208:00 - Matt Tolfrey & Craig Sylvester - The Horn vs. TIC TAC acapella
213:57 - Gwen with TIC TAC (only 2 calories remix)
220:00 - Donna Summer - I Feel Love
223:20 - ID this nice track GU Wink
231:00 - ID
237:30 - The Killers - Mr Brightside (Jacques Lu Cont\'s Thin White Duke remix)
246:40 - Chemical brothers - Believe
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: Sasha-Live from Southfest 2005, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Is Southfest every year or was this just a one time thing, is it always S&DComment
-
Re: Sasha-Live from Southfest 2005, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Originally posted by pilotI swear...I mean I love living in Mexico for the moment, but Im about to go through the freaking roof cause I cant get shite on this computer down here! My comp back in the states can get me everything...including the access of slsk....Im about to rip some little Mexican`s head off!!!!!!!!!!
Comment
-
Re: Sasha-Live from Southfest 2005, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Well, I thought I would dL this smaller set, even though I have the big 350mb set already. Buuuuut the 'yousendit' links are screwed up. 3 are not working and the 1 which is working went dead at 52%.
I really think yousendit suuuuuuuuuuuuuuux!Comment
-
Re: Sasha-Live from Southfest 2005, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Oh no, I was a bit late with this and now I've tried clicking every single link in this thread and none of them work!!
Please can somebody sort me out with a link to download the full Sasha & Digweed set? The 350 meg one if possible!!
Pretty please!!
Comment
-
Re: Sasha-Live from Southfest 2005, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Matt, go to the downloads section on the MS board. All 4 parts are now there for you to grab and enjoy!Comment
-
Re: Sasha-Live from Southfest 2005, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Thanks Rob, I'll check it out tonight when I get home from work.
Comment
-
Re: Sasha-Live from Southfest 2005, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Oh no, I don't have permission to access the download section!
Comment
-
Re: Sasha-Live from Southfest 2005, Buenos Aires, Argentina
I posted Megaupload links to this set in this topic Matt, just look
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment